Want to customize this collection? BUILD YOUR OWN SET
Our Chili Collections include 6 or 9 of our chilis, from mild to hot, fruity to smoky, so you can taste the whole spectrum! It's the perfect gift for the chili lover in your life, especially if that's you.
Both collections ship free within the US.
The 6-pack includes:
Smoked Pimentón Paprika
- Red Jalapeño Chili Flakes
- Cobanero Chili Flakes
- Noble Sweet Paprika
- Szegedi 178 Hot Paprika
The 9-pack includes everything in the 6-pack, plus:
While we do not make any health claims on any of our spices, there has been some historic and limited recent evidence that chilis can potentially be helpful for:
- Cancers: Capsaicin shows potential natural cytotoxic and anticancer properties. (A, B, C, D, E, F, G)
- Increased Longevity: Several studies have shown a significant decrease in mortality associated with regular consumption of chili peppers. (A, B, C)
- Cardiovascular Disease, Hypertension and Cholesterol: Diets containing chili peppers have shown a correlation with decreased cardiovascular mortality, improved blood pressure and potential for cholesterol reduction. (A, B, C, D)
- Osteoarthritis/Pain: Utilizing capsaicin shows potential improvement associated with chronic osteoarthritis pain, post-herpetic neuralgia and neuropathy. (A, B, C)
- Digestive Health: Chili peppers and capsaicin have been shown to have a gastroprotective effect in peptic ulcer disease, a beneficial effect on human gut microbiota and gastric emptying, and a potential to improve dysphagia symptoms. (A, B, C, D, E, F)
- Obesity: Regular consumption of capsaicinoids show a reduction in appetite and abdominal fat tissue levels, and an increase of energy expenditure. (A, B, C, D, E, F)
- Antimicrobial Benefits: Chilis inhibit various microbial pathogen growth, and have the potential to be used as antimicrobials. (A, B, C, D)
- Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes: The target receptor of capsaicin (TRPV1) is present on many metabolically active tissues, and may show potential to treat the cluster of risk factors associated with metabolic syndrome and help regulate blood sugar levels. (A, B)
Further clinical studies are warranted and in progress. Please always consult your healthcare provider. This is not intended as medical advice.
- turkey chili
- chili powder
Great Spices from Great People
Gave my Austin based BBQ loving brother the chili collection for Christmas and he loved it. Had a hiccup on the order (my fault), and they quickly and graciously fixed it. Highly recommend for quality gifts from a trusted business run by real people who care.
Everything was packed well and super tasty.
Improvement over Regular Chili Powder
This was a gift to my son. He noted that while not using it everyday, when he made turkey chili it was definitely a big improvement over regular chili powder.
Best spice source
Had to get a new rack just for my chili collection. Love the selection-having fun employing them all!